Proposal from the Nomination Committee to the Extraordinary General Meeting in Bionor Pharma to be held on 9 September 2016
(Oslo, Norway, 31 August 2016) On 18 August 2016, Bionor Pharma ASA announced that an extraordinary general meeting is to be held on 9 September 2016 inter alia for the approval of a private placement directed against certain new investors and a rights offering.
The notice of the extraordinary general meeting also included election of a new Board of Directors and election of a new Nomination
Committee as part of the agenda.
The current Nomination Committee has made a proposal for a new Board of Directors and a new Nomination Committee. The proposal from the Nomination Committee is attached to this announcement. The proposal from the Nomination Committee is that the following new Board of Directors is elected at the extraordinary general meeting on 9 September 2016, effective from the day after the date of approval by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway of the prospectus regarding listing of the private placement shares and the rights offering:
• Einar J. Greve as newly elected Chairman of the Board
• Per S. Thoresen as re-elected Board Member
• Ingrid Leisner as re-elected Board Member
• Øystein Stray Spetalen as new Board Member
• Kristin Hellebust as new Board Member
Further, the proposal from the Nomination Committee is that the following new Nomination Committee is elected at the extraordinary general meeting on 9 September 2016:
• Jan Frode Andersen as newly elected Chairman of the Nomination Committee
• Stig Myrseth as re-elected Member of Nomination Committee
• Birger Sørensen as re-elected Member of Nomination Committee
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the
Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
Per S. Thoresen, Chairman of the Board of Directors, +47 906 14 620
Unni Hjelmaas, Acting CEO, +47 915 19 651, email@example.com
Announcement as PDF
Proposal from Nomination Committee as PDF